Friday, October 15, 2021

Your 72% Discount Expires Today

Hey, just checking in.

Over the last couple of days, we've been holding a flash sale on our complete training library for beginning bloggers, but I was looking through our records, and I noticed you haven't had a chance to take me up on it.

No biggie. Not trying to be pushy.

I just wanted to make sure you saw it, because the huge discount is actually ending in about 12 hours. I didn't want you to miss it and have to pay over $1,000 more than everybody else.

Here's the special discount link again:

Click Here to Get All the Details

It's the best deal we've ever offered, and I think you'll love the material. If for any reason you don't, we also have our standard 14 day moneyback guarantee, so you can always get a refund.

Just reply if you have any questions.


Talk soon.

Jon






Note: If you don't want to receive any more emails about this flash sale, please click here.





If you no longer wish to receive any emails from Smart Blogger click Unsubscribe .

Smart Blogger 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. #240-4605 Austin, Texas 78741 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment