Friday, October 8, 2021

I'm giving you an entire course for FREE

Here's the deal:

In Freedom Machine, I want to give you everything you need to launch and grow a profitable blog.

The curriculum we've prepared for you is already head and shoulders above anything else online (click here to take a look), but I was asking myself…

"How can we take this to the next level? How can we go above and beyond for our students?"

And that's when it struck me:

Freedom Machine gives you everything you need to grow your blog to $1,000 a month of passive income, but what if you want to go beyond that? What if you want $10,000 a month, or even a behemoth like Smart Blogger that makes $100,000 a month?

Well, we have an entire course on how to do that called Scale. It teaches you how to scale up your traffic, your revenue, and even your team, taking you behind the scenes of how I built Smart Blogger and showing you exactly what we do. It's the most advanced blogging course ever created, bar none. You can't find anything else like it ANYWHERE.

And I'd like you to have it, free of charge.

If you sign up for Freedom Machine before registration closes, not only do you get the insane discount and all the normal curriculum, but you'll also receive the entire Scale course. Consider it a bonus.

The catch?

You can only get it if you already signed up, or you join before registration closes TOMORROW. Don't let it sneak up on you, because this bonus is truly insane, and if you miss the deadline, you'll miss out on it.

Click here to get the registration details

And again, just reply if you have any questions. :-)

Talk soon,

Jon


PS: The buzz around the class is INSANE. People are talking about it all over Facebook. It's so exciting! If you feel like it's a good fit for you, I'd love to have you join us. Just make sure you get in before registration closes TOMORROW.







Note: If you don't want to receive any more emails about this
announcement, you can let me know by just clicking here.




You're receiving this email because you opted in to a free training. If you'd rather I didn't email you, Unsubscribe to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)

Smart Blogger 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. #240-4605 Austin, Texas 78741 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment