Saturday, October 2, 2021

Publishing you on a site with 60 million readers?

If I offered to publish some of your writing on a site with 60 million engaged, passionate readers, would you be interested?

Of course, right?

Well, take a look at this:

How to Launch Your Blog to an Audience of 60+ Million Readers

I know, sounds a little too good to be true, but it's actually an app from one of the cofounders of Twitter that's disrupting the blogging space.

It's a far faster way of launching a new blog, and it's also a great way to promote your existing blog, no matter the topic.

Take a look. Talk soon,

Jon



PS: If you missed the first lessons, here's where you can find it…

Lesson 1: Roadmap for Monetizing Your Blog






Note: If you don't want to receive any more emails about
this free online course, please click here.



You're receiving this email because you opted in to a free training. If you'd rather I didn't email you, Unsubscribe to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)

Smart Blogger 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. #240-4605 Austin, Texas 78741 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment