Sunday, October 3, 2021

What to do if you're in a crowded niche (examples included)

Question for you:

Ever found yourself procrastinating over your blog because of thoughts like...

"There are so many people writing about this. How can I stand out?"

"I'm just a beginner. Why would anyone pay attention to me?"

"There is so much noise out there, no one will ever notice my content. What's the point of writing anything?"

If so, you need to see this new lesson:

What to Do If You're in a Crowded Niche

I walk you through a simple, step-by-step process for making your content stand out, even if you're a beginner blogging in a crowded niche. Examples, screenshots, the works.

Enjoy. :)

Jon


PS: If you missed the past two lessons, here's where you can find them…

Lesson 1: Roadmap for Monetizing Your Blog

Lesson 2: How to Launch Your Blog to an Audience of 60+ Million Readers




Note: If you don't want to receive any more emails about this
free online course, just click here and let me know.





You're receiving this email because you opted in to a free training. If you'd rather I didn't email you, Unsubscribe to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)

Smart Blogger 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. #240-4605 Austin, Texas 78741 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment