Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Want my help launching your blog? (Seriously)

If you do, consider this your official invitation. :-)

The past few videos have been a build up for a relaunch of our world-famous blogging course, Freedom Machine, where I walk you through every little step of launching your blog and growing it to $1,000 a month.

And if you're interested, I'd love to include you.

Click here to get the full details

The short version:

  1. You'll get LIFETIME access to the most comprehensive training program for bloggers ever created. It has walk-through videos, examples of what's working in the trenches right now, checklists, resource packs, templates, homework assignments – everything you need all in one course. There's no need to purchase any other training.

  2. We've tested and proven this approach in EVERY niche worth talking about. Parenting, personal growth, health, hobbies and crafts, personal finance, and so on. In fact, we've built a research library on what's working in each of these niches, and it's PRICELESS. You won't find anything like it anywhere else.

  3. Registration is open, and I'm offering you a 50% discount just for the next few days! For what you are getting, it's an insanely low price, but that's because I wanted it to be accessible to everyone, not just clients who can afford to pay me $10,000 a day (yes, I charge that much). But again, it's only open for the next few days.

Here's the link one more time:

Click here to get the full details

Just reply if you have any questions. :-)

Jon




Note: If you don't want to receive any more emails about this
announcement, you can click here and let me know.




You're receiving this email because you opted in to a free training. If you'd rather I didn't email you, Unsubscribe to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-).

Smart Blogger 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. #240-4605 Austin, Texas 78741 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment